IDDP partners participated in the DEEPEGS proposal to the European Union research program called Horizon 2020. The DEEPEGS project is a four year project led by HS Orka, Iceland, in cooperation with other partners from Iceland, France, Germany, Italy, and Norway. Read more English and/or Icelandic.
- Christmas Greeting December 23, 2017
- DRILLING INTO THE UNKNOWN August 22, 2017
- The drilling of the Iceland Deep Drilling Project geothermal well at Reykjanes has been successfully completed. February 1, 2017
- Season Greetings – Well depth: 4.626 m. December 21, 2016
- RN-15/IDDP-2 now at 4.254 m deep November 27, 2016