Drilling has progressed slowly but steady for the last few weeks. Since 3200 m depth we have been drilling without getting any return of circulation fluid or drill cuttings to the surface. Seven times we have attempted to drill for spot cores, providing us with valuable rock samples for detailed petrological and petro-physical research.
- Season Greetings 2018 December 21, 2018
- IDDP-2 Way Forward Workshop March 29, 2018
- Christmas Greeting December 23, 2017
- DRILLING INTO THE UNKNOWN August 22, 2017
- The drilling of the Iceland Deep Drilling Project geothermal well at Reykjanes has been successfully completed. February 1, 2017